Have your ever wanted a Viking tattoo but don't know where to start or what design to have. Well look no further and visit the 1st Birka Historical Tattoo fest in May at the Viking City, Birka , Sweden.
At the convention You'll meet 20 top world artists of the Historical, Nordic, Celtic, Baltic and Ornamental Tattoo scene, working with different historical and electrical methods. Our artists are from:
* @colindaletattoo / Skin and Bone Tattoo
* Lars Martinen / Larma Tattoo
* Cheshyr ink'n'art / Larma Tattoo
* @vio.le.tatu / Kunsten På Kroppen
* Moriild / Kunsten På Kroppen
* Uffe Berenth / Ginnungagap.art
* Meela Rainey Tattoo Artist / @alfheimr.tattoo
* Habba Nero Handpoke Artist / Örlög - Bespoke Arts & Crafts
* Striga / Örlög - Bespoke Arts & Crafts
* Ellefolk mythology tattoo / Ritual Tattoo Reykjavik
* @kilahandpoke / Fiumix & Quila Tattoo
* @fiumixvenetkenstattoo / Fiumix & Quila Tattoo
* Kaija Bodyart / BLEKK
* Mr Star
* PaulArt X / Folk Tattoo BCN
At the convention You will also take part in viking life, buy handcrafted replicas and artwork, take a historical tour around the island with a guide, eat good food in a local restaurant and listen to great folk/medieval music by Daj Ognia. More attractions will be posted soon.
To book Your tattoo session, choose the artist you like and contact them directly.
See You in Birka in May!
Birka Historical Tattoo Fest its proudly powered by:
* Stromma Stockholm
* Tattoofest - Convention & Magazine
* Northern Fire
* Traditional Nordic Tattoos
* True nordic tattoos
* Polish Tattoo Museum
Artwork by Historicaltattoo